The COB series was originally designed predominantly for use with factory air (7bar), a single hose system for focalised and medium sized cleaning combining high performance with low air consumption together with light and easy manipulation. With integrated patented Cryonomic® technology each blaster offers unequalled performance even in the most challenging circumstances.
The COB62 is unique in dry ice blasting technology. With the larger COB62 Plus a measured amount of abrasive can be added into the dry ice stream for more aggressive cleaning such as for removing rust, paint and in preparing a surface for re-coating…this through an adaptive, optional module that can either piggy-back on, or standalone of the blast unit.
The COB series consists of 2 types of robust and compact single hose blaster:
- COB 62
- COB 62Plus
- Complete stainless steel chassis.
- Outer dimensions 380mm x 570mm x 890mm
- Weight: 66kg
- Intuitive control panel with emergency stop and on/off buttons.
- Robust industrial grade, single touch buttons controlling dry ice feed rate and gun light illumination.
- Blast pressure regulator and manometer.
- Soft start and start safety protocols
- Dry ice or air-only blasting.
- Specially designed ultra-light, easy-to-handle MG1004 gun.
- Fast and easy quick release couplings.
- 4 heavy duty wheels for easy movement with 2 braked wheels for stability.
Options and Accessories
Cryonomic® gun light
- Clear white spot on the object
- Plug-in (no additional cable)
- Fast nozzle switching without Gun light removal
- Adjustable intensity: to avoid surface reflection
Variety of Cryonomic® NT nozzles
- High performance nozzles for any circumstance
- Changed within seconds: no tools required
- Models: round, flat, angled, custom made
- Length: from 55mm up to 1m and more
- Available in stainless steel, aluminium or thermoplastic
- Special low air consumption nozzles (<1m³/min up to 4bar)
Compact ‘all-in-one’ nozzle and accessory box
- Contains commonly used round, flat and angled nozzles
- In-line pellet crusher
- Optional spare parts set
In-line pellet crusher
- Crushes dry ice pellets for cleaning delicate surfaces and objects
- Easy to mount at either machine or gun
- Nozzle independent: can be used with every nozzle design
Electrically isolated MG1003 blast gun
- To clean live (low- to mid- voltage) equipment
- Full plastic isolated gun for applications where non-conductive tooling is a safety requirement
Abrasive Module (COB62Plus)
- Combines the benefits of dry ice and abrasive blasting
- A stainless steel module easily mountable at the front of the blaster unit
- Additional abrasive granulate hose
- Special abrasion resistant nozzle allowing a controlled quantity of abrasive in the dry ice stream