Aerospace, Rail and Marine
Non-toxic, environmentally friendly powerful cleaning for aerospace, rail and marine sectors. Dry Ice is an affordable solution for your industry’s cleaning needs.
Dry ice blasting, a cutting-edge cleaning technology, has gained significant traction in various industries, including aerospace, rail, and marine sectors across the United Kingdom. This non-abrasive and environmentally friendly method employs solid carbon dioxide (CO2) pellets, commonly known as Dry Ice, to effectively remove contaminants, coatings, decals and residues from surfaces without causing damage.
Looking for dry ice blast cleaning services?
Blasting uses for Aerospace, Rail and Marine
- Removing decals and aircraft identification markings prior to re-badging
- Restoration of historical aircraft and renovation of airframes
- Cleaning of turbine engines, fan blades and aircraft landing gears and routine maintenance cleaning of runway guiding lights
- Cleaning of locomotives and rolling stock and for the removal of graffiti from wagons and railway infrastructures
- For removing anti-fouling and existing paint on boat hulls before re-painting as well as for the general maintenance of marine engines.