Customised Blasting Solutions
Tire Mould Cleaning
In the tire industry, CRYONOMIC® machines have been integrated into several brands since 1998. Tire mould cleaning robots are based on customised electric pallet staplers. Such devices are active in many tire manufacturing plants worldwide; Germany, France, Italy, Holland, Poland, Portugal, Mexico, Russia, Romania, Indonesia, South-Korea etc.
These machines used to be mechanically designed and built for a specific brand/type of tire mould. Nowadays the core of such a tire cleaning machine is a factory standard 6-axis robot that operates the cleaning tool manipulation, which renders these robot cleaners less expensive, more versatile, more effective and faster.
Depending on the specific tire mould construction these robots can be equipped with an acoustic cover that reduces the sound levels of the dry ice blast cleaning down to below 85 dB.
Let us know if you are interested and wish to have a demonstration.
Dry Ice Blaster with Sliding Hopper
- Fully sound enclosed blasting machine
- Hyper-isolated hopper that can slide out
- Possibility to have 50kg hopper
- Recuperation of the dry ice in the hopper
- Communication with external PLC for robotised dry ice blasting
- Feedback of actually used dry ice consumption, air pressure and air volume (!).
Automated Grit Blaster
- 2 x Dry ice blaster Model COB71A CRYONOMIC®, remote controlled with hopper level detection and pellet flow detection.
- 2 x CRYONOMIC® robot gun + abrasive adapter +abrasive nozzle
- 1 x Abrasive Module XL with 2 independent abrasive feeders.
- 1 x custom built, sound insulated, blast booth + air ventilation/filtration + overhead lifting equipment for loading/unloading axles.
- 1 x custom built axle cleaning lathe with blast gun (linear) and axle (rotation) manipulation.
- 1 x CO2 concentration level monitor.
- 1 x central PLC system controlling the blasters, abrasive feeders and axle cleaning lathe.
Installation with 2 moving blasting guns
Abrasive module XL
Partially blasted and obviously roughened!
To guarantee the continuous flow of dry ice pellets, in-line pelletisers are the answer!
The blaster and pelletiser work hand in hand to accept or avoid production stops in the automated line.
Example: surface preparation of plastic injected parts before painting (car parts in dashboards).