Training packages are available for new operators through to experienced technicians, and also for all types of dry ice blasting equipment. Training modules and content can also be tailored to include process specific aspects for your site to ensure best practices are established and maintained.
Training modules include:
- Dry ice storage, handling & use
- Safe use of compressed air
- Blast equipment set-up & operation
- Dry Ice blast cleaning techniques
- Equipment routine maintenance
- Risk assessment factors and work area considerations
- Application or process based best practice
As all training is always carried out by our experienced technicians, we are naturally also on hand to give expert advice and recommendationsto ensure all of your requirements are properly addressed so your cleaning process is safe, effective and efficient.