- Dry ice is solid carbon dioxide (CO²) and exists at a temperature of – 78.6°C
- Dry ice is available in many different forms to suit a vast array of applications
- Dry Ice is colourless, tasteless, odourless and bacteriostatic
- Dry ice sublimes, i.e. turns directly from its solid form to a gas (CO²), leaving no residue and remaining dry
- Dry Ice properties mean that it is ideal for many temperature control and manufacturing applications
How to order
Call us now on 0800 084 2040
Prefer us to call you? Please fill in the form below and we will get straight back to you!